Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2nd...One Little Word

Jan. 2nd...Every year there are alot of people picking one word to focus on during the year. I've started this a few years ago. This year my word is "Faith". I picked the word faith because of health issues I was having in 2011. I've decided that I will have faith that God will see me through anything that I may have to go through whether health issues or anything else. Here is a partial dictionary meaning of the word and a few quotes I liked.

In the past years I have picked the words...
2011 was Perseverance (Even after I spent the 2010 focusing on decluttering, I still wasn't done and chose this word to perservere through to keep going on my decluttering.)
2010 was Declutter (When I focused on this word for the year I did get a good bit of decluttering done.)
2009 was Health (to get fit and healthy)This one is still a work in progress.

No comments: