Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan. 12th- After Christmas Sales / Mom

Isn't it great to get a bargain? If you wait long enough after Christmas you can get some excellent deals. I bought this barely decorated wreath for $5.99.
It was marked up with an original price of $29.99. Hard to believe I know, since it's not that pretty.

I decided I could take all of this stuff off of this wreath and redecorate it for Valentines Day and then again for Saint Patrick's Day. I'll post a photo when I'm done.

To get all this stuff for two holidays I ended up paying just under $30.00. I'm still saving money since if I had to buy two wreaths it would have cost me double. Heck I may even decide to redorate again and just use it for my spring wreath too.

--------

Just found out today that my mom had 3 stints put in her leg for clots. My parents never called anyone to let us know she was having it done. She went in in the morning and was home later that evening.

No comments: